Proud to Sponsor the International Women in Aviation Conference
March is Women’s History Month and it’s also the host-month of the 29th International Women in Aviation Conference. Jeppesen and Boeing are proud to sponsor this year’s event in Reno, Nevada, March 22 – 24, 2018.
The annual International Women in Aviation Conference is a great place to learn more about today’s female leaders and innovators in the aviation industry. Attendees have great opportunities to network with each other and share their stories and experiences as aviators.
Find Boeing and Boeing brands (Aurora Flight Science, Aviall, Jeppesen) at the following locations during the conference.
• Jeppesen is excited to co-exhibit in booth #205 along with Boeing brands, including Boeing, Aviall, and Aurora (201, 304 & 207), where we will be offering freebies for the more than expected 4,500 attendees. You can also demo the following products:
o FliteDeck Pro
o Mobile FliteDeck
o Electronic Flight Folder (EFF)
o Onboard Performance Tool (OPT)
o Maintenance Tool Box
• Attend the General Session presented by Boeing Global Services VP of Engineering, Mods and Maintenance, Lynne Hopper.
• Jeppesen speaker Mike Cetinich will be presenting Friday about Thunderstorm Hazards
• Jeppesen is proud to present a $5,000 Flight Training scholarship to Tiffani Shiro
• We will also have HR representatives at the Jeppesen booth to discuss overall employment at Jeppesen. This is purely informative: please no resumes and we will be doing no interviews.
If you are attending this year’s International Women in Aviation conference, we encourage you to find our speakers and chat with them, or please stop by the Boeing booths (201, 205, 207 & 304) in the exhibitor hall to speak with one of our awesome aviator representatives. We’d love to chat with you!