Jeppesen created its first CONNECT event with the notion that we could have deeper dialogue with our valued customers, create an event dedicated as much (or more) to listening as it was to talking, and to grow a culture where we could share ideas focused on making commercial aviation better.
You responded with an enthusiasm and energy that continues to amaze us every day.
Since that first CONNECT in 2011, we’ve held 15 more in 10 different countries around the world. Combined, we’ve shared over 100,000 cups of coffee together in CONNECT meetings while we talked, listened, and rededicated ourselves to tackling the challenges facing commercial aviation.
I hope you consider this newsletter our 100,001st cup of coffee together. The ongoing exchange of ideas is simply too important to stop simply because we aren’t together. We want to stay connected with a quarterly newsletter that fosters continued dialogue about:
- Industry Leadership—A Jeppesen leadership team member will report to you with the latest thought leadership in each issue.
- Customer Success—We’ll share lessons from a customer who is having success in their transition to a digital aviation operation.
- Technology Updates—Provides a look at the innovation and innovators at Jeppesen who are helping to define digital aviation.
- Your Questions—As I noted above, this newsletter was created to keep our dialogue fresh and ongoing. We’ll answer your most pressing questions.
- Upcoming Events—Places and dates where we hope to see you in person.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this first issue of the CONNECT newsletter. If it sparks an idea, thought or question, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’d appreciate the chance to talk more—maybe over a cup of coffee.