Second annual Dream B J G event - still time to register
Bose, Jeppesen, Garmin are holding our pre-season fly-in to AVIEUR at Eisenach-Kindel (EDGE) in Germany on 24 March.
And there is still time to register!
Doors open at 10.00 and presentations start at 11.00.
We will present the following topics – all in German!
- Jeppesen: Data maintenance and Mobile FliteDeck VFR basics
- Garmin: Overview, updates, G5 and G500/600TXI
- Bose: Bose A20, provides acclaimed comfort, clear audio and excellent noise reduction
- Garmin: ADS-B, CONNEXT, Garmin Pilot and Garmin autopilots
- Jeppesen: Mobile FliteDeck VFR advanced and new features/coverages
Like last year, there is no entrance fee and free car parking. The landing fees for all planes flying into the event will be covered by Bose, Jeppesen, Garmin. We will provide coffee to start and to end the day and at midday some finger food will be offered.
We will have a tombola, where you can win a consumer headset (Bose), a yearly subscription - new or renewal (Jeppesen) or a nice camera (Garmin).
Douwe-Jan de Boer is bringing his Sukhoi SU 26 Simulator, where you can fly and test Bose, Jeppesen, Garmin products in a realistic environment.
During the whole event SkyFox will have his shop at the premises open and will be available for advice and also for purchases.